If you are looking for a Plastic Surgery job or career, consider joining us. As our great practice continue to grow, we need high energy, dependable and reliable people with positive attitude and attention to detail to join our team.
We offer the following career benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K with matching contribution
- Paid time off
- Cosmetic procedure benefits
- Employee discounts
- Excellent work environment
- Great culture
The following plastic surgery jobs are currently available at Georgia Plastic:
Plastic Surgery Clinic Nurse
Georgia Plastic, an upscale plastic surgery practice is looking for a Full time clinic Registered Nurse to care for our peri-operative patients. We serve adult healthy patients in cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery. The RN collaborates as a team members to coordinate patient assignments, implement a plan of care, and develop/monitor/evaluate outcomes to ensure exceptional quality patient care from admission to discharge. The ideal candidate for this position will be cross-trained in our world class ambulatory surgery center to provide peri-operative care (PACU & Operating room) or has experience in the Operating Room, PACU or Critical care including circulating and scrubbing, strong leadership and collaborative skills. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing a 360 high quality nursing care.
There is No call, No Weekend, No Holiday duties!
Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
Collaborate with physicians, physician assistant, and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
Provide instant medical care in emergencies
Assist surgeons during operations
Supervise and train MA and nursing assistants
Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Proven experience as a registered nurse
Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
Excellent knowledge of emergency care
In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Responsible and compassionate
Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
Valid nursing license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 – $36.00 per hour
Benefits: See above
Medical specialties: Perioperative Care / Surgery
Physical setting: Clinic / Outpatient
Standard shift: Day shift
Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday
Facial covering, hand washing and social distancing is required in our facility
Experience: Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
Critical care experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
BLS Certification (Preferred)
RN License (Required)
Send your resume to email@example.com
Immediate need for a medical assistant or LPN in an upscale Plastic surgery practice in Cobb County. Looking for a high energy, dependable and reliable person with a positive attitude and attention to detail. Must have prior experience, EMR experience a plus. Must have pleasant attitude, professional appearance and phone etiquette. Must be a team player. Must be able to work well with Doctors, co-workers and patients.
Must be professional, able to multitask, reliable. Prior Dermatology or Plastic Surgery experience preferred.
Job duties include but not limited to patient triage, vital signs, H&P, room prep, instrument sterilization, follow up on lab work, patient phone calls. Will assist with office procedures. Will also assist with front office phones, appointment scheduling, some surgery scheduling and getting insurance authorizations. Great group to work with and has excellent benefits.
Positions: Full time, Part time available
Benefits: Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, vacation, paid holiday), cosmetic surgery etc
Compensation: Varies with experience, but range is $15 – $18 per hour
Interested? Apply here
Beautiful high-end medical spa associated with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon looking for a full time cosmetic/medical estheticians and/or massage therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be professional in their appearance and demeanor, self -motivated, detail orientated, personable, and have a customer service attitude. Must be willing to work together as a team to build and maintain a strong patient following.
Skills Required: The Esthetician will be responsible for hands on patient care and required to be skilled in these services:
Facials (various grades based on the patients’ skin)
Retail Skincare Products
Cosmetic Lasers for hair removal
Plus (but not required):
Eyelash Extensions, Tinting, Micro-blading, Permanent Makeup, Lymphatic Drainage Facials, Massage therapy
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must be strong in sales of retail products
- Must be well versed in the best skin care practices, benefits of massage therapy, and injectables
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff
The following requirements are a must:
- Current license in the state of Georgia
- Laser Certified
- At least 1 years working experience, preferably in a medical spa practice, cosmetic practice, dermatology, or plastic surgeons office
Compensation varies with experience
Interested? Apply here https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/7fe61b9c
Boutique Medical Spa looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about massage therapy to start massage therapy services at our Med Spa. This new opportunity is well suited for someone who loves to work as a team in a nurturing professional environment. Experience as a medical assistant or Esthetician is plus for this position, but not required. We are looking for full time, part-time, or contractor positions.
Professional Massage Therapist needed for a a boutique medical spa associated with a busy Plastic Surgery practice
Principle duties include:
* Perform consecutive 60 – 120 minute quality massage therapy sessions.
* Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
* Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
* Create excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude.
* Generate new clientele through promoting client referral
* Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
* Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
* Must carry liability insurance.
* Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
* Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
* Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
* Able to work flexible days and hours.
* Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• 1-2 years of Massage Therapy experience preferred
• Has strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building skills
• Although not necessarily required to be skilled in advanced body care such as Myofascial Release, Stone Therapy, Pregnancy, proficiency in these skills may benefit employment opportunities
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations
• Follows all state salon/spa regulations: cleanliness and sanitation
• Appropriate State/County/City Massage Therapy License
Able to stand for extended periods of time
* Flexible schedules.
* Steady clientele
* Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered
* Employee massages at reduced cost
* Employment growth opportunities
* Complimentary Cosmetic procedure benefits
Competitive Compensation Structure: Hourly vs Commission
· Hourly (depends on qualifications and experience)
o 40 – 60% Commission on Service Revenue
o 10 – 15% Commission on Retail Revenue
Hourly plus commission available depending on qualification and certification
Interested? Apply here https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/7df5efe7